1-Bedroom Apartment









109 m²


Grebul Real Estate is pleased to present a fantastic one-bedroom apartment with atelier status, located in the newly constructed Detelina Complex on Tsar Boris III Boulevard 160 in Ovcha Kupel residential area. This modern property offers comfortable and stylish living space, combining luxury and convenience.

The renowned builder Bigla III guarantees high quality and reliability. The property comes with an attractive payment scheme: 35% of the amount is paid upon signing the preliminary contract, and the remaining 65% upon the issuance of Act 16. Currently, the project is in the process of obtaining Act 15, with the completion of construction and the issuance of Act 16 expected by the end of 2024.

The apartment faces east-north, is spacious with French windows, and offers optimally distributed spaces: a living room with a kitchenette, a bedroom, a bathroom with a toilet, an entrance hall, and a terrace. The total area of the apartment is 108.00 sq.m., with an option to additionally purchase a basement with an area of 4.57 sq.m. For those interested, there is also an option to purchase an underground parking space at a price of 22,000 euros, including VAT.

The complex stands out with luxurious common areas, made with high-quality materials, beautifully landscaped communal areas, comfort zones, and a children's playground. Heating is provided by air conditioners. Access control and video surveillance ensure security, making the complex ideal for families with children.

Nearby the property are educational institutions such as the New Bulgarian University (NBU) and several private schools, making the location ideal for students. The complex is well-connected by public transport, being in close proximity to tram lines 4, 5, and 11, as well as bus lines 260 and 111, providing easy access to the city center and other key locations.

The complex is situated among numerous medical facilities, including Reprobiomed Medical Center, Orthopedic University Hospital, and Prestige Medical Center.

The area also offers a variety of shopping centers and restaurants, catering to different tastes and preferences.

This property not only offers modern living space but also represents a good long-term investment opportunity due to its excellent location and modern amenities.

If you are interested in purchasing this wonderful studio in the Detelina Complex, please contact us to arrange a viewing or for additional information.


Bulgaria, Sofia


Tsar Boris III 160 Blvd.


Excellent condition
Security Control
Private yard
Control access
Parking space
Gated community



No data was found